“Good food, cold beer, good service ”
Review of Olde Brick House

Olde Brick House
Ranked #5 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I had the meatloaf, recommended by the manager. It was really good. I had them put the cabbage on the side. I was not a fan. I would go back again.

1  Thank laciebug

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We Have made multiple visits, and the food has always been extremely good. While some may complain that the food isn't authentic Irish pub food, I don't necessarily see that as all bad. Having been to Ireland, and visited many pubs, the food was not what made the pubs memorable.

I have had the mussels off the appetizer menu multiple times, and they are quite good. Friends that we dined with have had nothing but compliments for the entrees they have tried. Overall, and very nice addition to the St. Cloud dining scene

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Nicely decorated establishment with an Irish pub menu. I personally didn't care for the food, but I didn't eat Irish either. I ordered the Caesar salad and it tasted more like a mayo dressing. Also ordered the rib eye medium rare. It came out well done and was a very poor cut of meat. The mashed potatoes were cold and the vegetables had a rosemary flavor which was undesirable to me.

Overall I thought the food was poor but the service was fairly good.

I think this would be a great place to have a beer and an appetizer, but I would not ordered what I ordered again.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We have been waiting for our lunch food for 25 minutes. It originally took 10 minutes to get a drink and a glass of water. The food is fine, if you're willing to wait.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Had lunch here this week. Service was attentive. The atmosphere is quite nice in a lovely restored building downtown. Our meals were Ok. There is adequate street parking and a ramp right across the street.