“Busy, but efficient service with quality food”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #30 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My son and I both ordered the chicken Alfredo pasta, while he added a very tasty grilled cheese sandwich as well. I added the excellent apple/walnut salad.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I know this is a popular place for its fresh baked goods and fancy named sandwiches, but I have always found their serving sizes too small and their prices too high. I am neither wealthy nor poor, but fancy names put on small, mediocre dishes always make this the last fast food franchise I will try.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Friendly staff. Quick service, even during the busy lunchtime. I had their pick two - turkey cranberry sandwich and tomato basil soup and it was delish! Perfect for a colder rainy day. Restaraunt was clean, bathrooms were ok - could have been clean but it was peak lunch time so they probably did so after the rush.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I eat here pretty frequent. I always order the chicken wild rice in a bread bowl and it has always been hot. I also order a ham and Swiss sandwich with some variations and it's correct every time it comes out. I also always choose the French baguette on the side. When you do the pick two for the sandwhich and soup it comes out roughly to 9.08. It's definitely worth the price and way better than fast food. Employees are always friendly.

1  Thank Marissa G
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Ample seating,variety of pastries,breads and salads. Excellent choices of coffee and other beverages. Excellent service.