“Great eatery!”

Brother's Bar and Grill
Ranked #53 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 1 May 2017

My husband and I visited this place for an early supper. found out it was half price drinks for happy hour and ordered several. We started out with ordering cheese curds. Some of the best we've ever had. Lightly battered and not greasy and very tasty. My husband had great ribs and I had a wonderful burger. Great meal and also great service. Would defiantly go back to eat there again.

Bar B, Manager at Brother's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thanks for the Review!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch before heading to the Baby Expo. Our server was friendly & personable. We ordered the Cheese Curds for an appetizer & they were excellent! Our meals came out with average wait time. The Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich is pretty good as well; my only critique is that the food was a bit too greasy for our taste (our napkins were almost see through). Other than that our experience was great. I bet we'll be back in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I'm sorry but it's not busy in here and our table of 9 are getting our food at least 30 minutes between plates. Seriously. Why do you have a food menu.

Bar B, General Manager at Brother's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

I would like to apologize for the bad experience you had while visiting Brother's. I'm not trying to make an excuse but we are going through some staff changes, and menu changes. Unfortunately, that has had something to do with the experience of our guests. I appreciate the feedback so going forward we know what we need to work on to ensure our guests have a great experience at Brother's. I would also like to invite you back to give us another chance. Thanks.

Spencer Bartz

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Hubby and I along with another couple stopped in to Brother's Bar and Grill on a Friday evening. All the tables and booths were full so we found four chairs at the bar. There was no bartender in sight for about a good 10 minutes. As we waited a booth opened up so we moved over. We sat there for another good 10-15 minutes before someone came over and asked for our drink order. The drinks came after a few minutes.

Then a waitress came over with menus. She told us that if we order food it would take 1/2 an hour. This was a little after 6:30. Our food did not come until 7:53. (The Waitress did come over at one point and tell us our food would be coming.)

My friend and I ordered the walnut burger and sweet potato tots. (There is an uncharge for the tots.) My food was lukewarm. Hubby ordered the triple grilled cheese sandwich and the cheese was not even melted. After waiting an hour to get food it was very disappointing!! Maybe it was our fault for not leaving and waiting so long for our food.

We won't be going back. There are enough other good places to eat and drink in our town that have way better service and food.

Bar B, General Manager at Brother's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to thank you for reaching out, I can't fix something if I don't know it's broken. Unfortunately, we were short on staff that evening. I would love to make this right for you if you are willing to give us another try.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.
Spencer Bartz

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Has a really great menu, a little bit of everything! Is more of a bar type of feel but still not to bad! Have had a large group meet us here for birthdays and bachelorette parties here they have really great food and feel to it!!

Bar B, General Manager at Brother's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thanks for the review, Glad you enjoyed yourselves! If you have any parties in the future let us know, would love to have ya back!