“Breakfast ”

Brigitte's Cafe
Ranked #31 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Very good food and service at a fair price. Found this place when searching for a good place for breakfast while I'm visiting this area for the first time. I will definitely go again. I love places like these over a chain restaurant.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

We were passing through St. Cloud, and planned to stop at a nationally known restaurant for breakfast. They were to open at 7 a.m. We arrived at 7:15 and they were not open. We could see one person through the doors, and she ignored us. So, grabbed the smart phone, searched for nearby places, and found Brigitte's recommended. About a mile from where we were, easy to get to, and open at 7 a.m. when promised! A small-town cafe feel in a much larger space. Staff was friendly, service was fast. Do not expect a health-conscious menu, but eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes, and toast, yes. Toast came pre-buttered, so if you don't want butter, speak up when ordering! Doesn't get an excellent rating only because the particular food variety they offer did not hold much appeal for me, but my husband loves a heavy breakfast.

1  Thank seentoomuch
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

We went here randomly one Sunday morning. Thankfully we beat the rush! We both had the biscuits and gravy special. It was wonderful! The coffee was great too! It is kind of small but has the old time cafe charm to it. Our waitress was friendly as well. I felt like the food was homemade not as processed as some places can be.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

I forgot how good the (old cafe) food was. I had the 1/2 Debbie Special. Hash browns were excellent as well as the pancake and bacon. My egg was done correctly. I really could have eaten more, it was so good.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

It's one block of the main street and worth the stop. I get tired of franchise places and this is basic home cooking. Plenty of tables and newspapers to read. Very casual, to say the least. I had the liver and onion dinner with soup. All very good with a down home waitress. It was relaxing and a throw back in time.
I bet their breakfast is great.