“Great ladies lunch out, satisfy the lobster craving”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #66 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Service was super, even the trainee - you would of never known. Very helpful with picking the right entrée with the cravings we had, Was flexible with menu in substituting items. Cheddar biscuits were warm and wonderful. Wish the prices were a little less, would go there more. Only complaint is they could of had it cleaner. I know they serve messy things when you crack open crab legs, but then just make sure you wipe down whole booth, not just table when each party is done. Food on floor, that no one noticed.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I have yet to not enjoy a stop here. Great service by our server, Zach. Not only was the garden salad a larger serving than before but it was very fresh lettuce. Service was prompt and our soft drink glasses were kept full. This location is 100 miles away from where I live but when I'm near, I stop for the great meal this restaurant has always provided.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Hungry for seafood so hit the local Red Lobster. Began with a very tasty Pina Colada; wish I could say the same for the meal. The Lobster Bisque soup had a few tiny pieces of lobster and the scallops were overdone; no flavor. Katty our server was friendly, cheery and brightened the evening. Still, will wait a long time before stopping by again.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

My wife and I did our annual meal at Red Lobster for our anniversary. We had the "Lobsters Lovers Dream" and it was awesome! The rock lobster was much better then it has been in the past. Not that the rock lobster isn't good, it's just that we have chosen the Maine lobster over the Rock. Well this time both were very good and would have choose either first. We couldn't figure it out why, so we asked our great server Amanda B what was up? Amanda explained they were cooking the Rock Lobster differently causing it to have a better taste. Well whatever they did I was soooo good. The service by Amanda B. was very topnotch also. Amanda took the time to explain the cooking and making sure we had a great meal.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

My husband and I were taking some time to get away before I start treatment for breast cancer. We always enjoy the atmosphere and the food, especially the biscuits, but this night was made even more special. First, the booth next to us overheard my telling the hostess that we were celebrating "pre-chemo" and as she walked by she laid a gift certificate on our table saying she hoped all turned out well for me. Next, the waitress informed us we would be receiving a free dessert, compliments of the restaurant. It was a blessed evening.