“Simply amazing!”

Dolsie's Lunch Box Grille
Ranked #15 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here recently based solely on Trip Advisor reviews. She had the cheesesteak & I had the pastrami. We split some onion rings and their Olies. Everything tasted fabulous! The meat was tender, juicy & full of flavor (not the fatty stuff you some places when you order a cheesesteak!). The sides were deep fried to perfection! The Olies came with a melted cheese sauce & the rings came with a spicy mayo sauce. Both were very good. To top it off, the staff were all genuinely friendly & outgoing. They wanted us to have a great lunch...and we definitely did!

2 BIG thumbs up! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I continue eating here over and over because of the cool old time diner feel, the incredibly nice owners and great service, and the BEST food. Whatever you order I promise you will not find a dish comparable in the area. Great people, the fantastic food, the BEST restaurant experience I have ever had and I get to experience it daily in downtown st cloud! (My favorite is the Strami sandwich with coleslaw and olies)

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

You won't find a better place for lunch and the owners are as friendly as they come. Don't pass up this gem!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Just had lunch here, so quaint and friendly owners working to serve you. Clean, quick service. The clubhouse sandwich looked amazing. Love the Ollies, potatoes with cheese dip. Good location, a little hard to find parking at lunchtime.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

When we travel, we eat local! That's all there is to it, and thanks to Trip Advisor, that is much easier to accomplish. With good reviews, we chose Dolsie's for lunch, and were very glad we did. The couple who owns the restaurant are so much fun. She takes orders and chats with everyone there, while he runs their kitchen, which is open to the restaurant. While he's cooking, he also chats with people who walk in the restaurant, and it is obviously a favorite of locals as many guests are addressed by a big hello and their name. The menu isn't extensive, but what is on it is delicious. I had the soup of the day and when I told the "Mom" it was so good, the "Pop" piped in he just threw it together with what he had on hand. It was a broccoli, cauliflower cheese soup. Their pastrami sandwich is a favorite and I heard it ordered several times. The pastrami is so tender and flavorful. My hubby was really happy they had a chili cheese dog on the menu and liked the fact they added some bacon to it too. He said it was hot, good chili and he enjoyed it very much. We were so full, so had to pass on their homemade cupcakes... next time!