“Yummy Burgers and Beer”
Review of Red Robin

Red Robin
Ranked #55 of 170 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Red Robin has lots of yummy burgers on their menu. My favorite is the Sautéed Shroom (burger with mushrooms and swiss cheese) cuz it is loaded with sauted mushrooms! Hubby loves the Whiskey BBQ burger. They also have a wide variety of beers and cocktails. If you love fries this is your place. There are free refills on fries. Your burger will come with steak fries but you can upgrade to sweet potato fries. There are other sides as well like black beans and broccoli. The service is fairly quick and the staff friendly.

If you join their loyalty club you will be able to get points for eating there and other discounts from time to time. You will also get a free burger during your birthday month.

The only thing I would like to recommend it some outside seating. I think business would be more brisk if we could eat outside when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Not only was my burger pretty darn good but the salted Carmel shake was unbelievably good. Will be back again!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My bride and I stopped for a quick late lunch/early supper. She found a very tasty grilled Salmon. I had the Avocado Salad with chicken and bacon, very good. Nice to have a non-burger choice.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My family has visited six times this year. This last visit on May 10, we had Rhonda an excellent server. Interacted with our kids and very attentive clearing our table and getting us fry refills. Placed order of one Red's Tavern and one Southern Charm at 17:49 and received quickly at 18:03 place being steady. The tavern burgers are frozen patties would recommend those for the kids but you can upgrade to better unfrozen beef. My rating for excellent revolves around my wife and I upgraded to sweet potato fries and we shared our burger and my kids shared too and there was no extra charge(on top of the upgrade) to share unlimited fries. Ordered Mountain High Mud Pie(picture included) fun dessert to share. Even though exterior building mentions gourmet burgers they do have chicken options even though never tried. Main dining area had five televisions. Like the pay at table to keep credit card safe. If you visit often sign up for Red Robin Royalty. Get a free gourmet burger for birthday and purchase nine entrées get one free. Emails are sent for additional offers. Next to Crossroads Center mall if you want to schedule a shopping trip too. Downside there is no wifi. Others have mentioned close tables.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I have now eaten here twice and had good experiences both times. Ordering was the most difficult part due to the selection of burgers. The burgers were cooked the way I like (little pink) and the fries are endless. The only complaint was the liberal use of salt on the fries. After scraping the salt off, they were very good. The wait staff was attentive and polite. And using the table top, electronic pay service was easy. It even applied a discount from my RR account, automatically. This will not be my last time eating here.