“Consistently Awesome Food!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Never disappointed by the food here. I love the lunch special which allows you to choose between a few items and have a complete meal of appetizer, soup/salad and entree selections for $10. I love the ginger tofu and vegetable stir fry and their summer rolls!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This is my favorite chinese place. It is always busy for a reason. They have fantastic food. We used them to cater a business event at my husbands works and after three days of catering sandwiches and pizza this was one of the most reasonable options and everyone loved it.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Place was very busy - usually a good sign, recommend a reservation if you don't want to wait for a table. Food was a wonderful fusion of traditional asian dishes and something else...I'm sure how to define it, maybe it just needs to be experienced. Everything was very good. Portions were substantial and service was great.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

What a welcome surprise. Met a friend that I haven't seen in almost 15 years. What a perfect place to reunite! The atmosphere was fun, the service was excellent and the food - delicious! Best Pad Thai I have had in the city! Laid back and casual. We will be back!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Wok in the Park is one of my favorite places to go for dinner. It is tucked away, but more and more people are discovering this hidden gem, so Take-Out is usually a better option at this point. They offer a fantastic variety of Asian-Inspired dishes and I've never been there with someone who couldn't find something to devour. If possible, the dishes taste even better as leftovers after the ingredients have had some time to really mix together and settle into the dish.

They also have amazing Gluten Free options, which as someone with Celiac can really appreciate. They are very clear with what is made in a shared fryer (egg rolls) and what would be a 'safer' option. Their egg drop soup is to die for, and any time I'm feeling slightly under the weather, that soup is my go-to. Overall, you can't go wrong with Wok in The Park.