“Outstanding ”

Mill Valley Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Mill Valley Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: France
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding flatbread, fabulous service. I recommend this stop for anyone who wants a high quality meal.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Mill Valley Kitchen never fails. The portions and presentation of the menu items are perfect. The mini desserts are a great way to finish a lovely lunch. Service has always been impeccable. It’s a wonderful spot for dining not to far from Minneapolis’ Lake Calhoun.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Five of us came for Happy Hour. There is an excellent selection of small plates to share, all priced very reasonably. The only issue we have was with the California burger with mushrooms: it was one of those sandwiches that is impossible to eat with your hands.

As soon as you grab hold of it the filling starts to slip and slide, eventually falling onto the plate. Trying to manage the mess gets grease all over your fingers which, despite heavy wiping on a cloth napkin, made handling the knife a chore.

The kitchen should fix that issue and then they'd have a real winner.

1  Thank HowdyDoody4
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent restaurant. The food is California cuisine and lighter yet still satisfying. The menu also lists the nutritional value like calories, carb count, fat and protein. Several fish main courses are under 370 calories. It care and service are both excellent.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I just can’t ever say enough about how fabulous this restaurant is!

I’ve become a “regular” over the last few years, going at least 2x’s a month. However it had been maybe 2 months since I last went just due to being out town. When I finally got home, and it was a friends birthday, I knew I had to take him to Mill Valley.

And they did not disappoint!!!

We walked in and it was still the same friendly atmosphere, and it’s usual staff with lots of smiles. We were seated by Jaija. And she is a GEM!!

Jaija was so friendly, helpful and fun to talk with. She saw us out as well and was still full of energy and even remembered our names.

But, the main part of the evening which was focused on my friends birthday, was awesome! We had drinks at the bar first made by Amelia, (who is one of the best bartenders in Uptown!!!).

Then I asked if we could be seated in ADAM’s section. I had never seen him before, wasn’t referred to him, but I just thought he was the coolest guy by listening to him chat with co-workers by the side bar. I knew my friend and I wanted him as we like to talk and joke around but are so easy, no high maintenance needed!

Adam was amazing. He’s extremely funny,friendly, and easy to talk to... almost too easy as we babbled his ear off! And yet he was completely professional, new his menu, answered all of our questions, and was so just so accommodating. I plan to tell people to ask for Adam if they can as we had an absolute best time because of him.

RLM