“Really, Really Good”

Ariana Kabob & Gyro Bistro
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Why have we waited three years to return? The Mediterranean food is delicious and a great value! Dining area is very spartan. Dining with plastic silver is less than ideal. We will be back very soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

So I will be back, but I won't ever order the "steak" anything- leather! Dry- inedible-

The bread and spices on the meat delicious- I'm gonna stick to the chicken or gyros meat-

1  Thank Aneesa K
Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is an honest, down to earth family owned restaurant where both mother and son were working the night we ate here. We had the Afghani Tour as our appetizer, as promised it was very flavorful. I had the gyros and french fries, my husband had the gyro bowl. The gyros were excellent and the tzatziki sauce was the best I have ever had.

The portions are generous and the prices are very reasonable. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

That Gyro was authentic and absolutely fantastic! They offer 3 spicy levels of tzatziki sauce. For being a small restaurant in a strip mall I was impressed with the food for sure.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Fantastic gyro sandwich and fries. We love the saffron rice and fresh vegs too. The sandwich is enhanced by the warm grilled pita. Friendly consistent service.