“Very good Gyro place”

Ariana Kabob & Gyro Bistro
Reviewed 21 June 2017

My picky middle eastern friend I took here and he said hands down a must try place. The gyros a great and are fresh.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best gyros in the west metro. Great staff and don't leave without trying the hummus. Heading home now with our unanimous choice for deck dining tonight.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I had a hankering for a gyro at lunch and this place did not disappoint. The "Screamy, Spicy Gyro" was packed with flavor and lip-smacking spice that kept me savoring the taste the rest of the afternoon. I'll be back!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Ariana's is a fast-food style Afghan/Mediterranean restaurant. You walk up to a counter, place your order, find a table (or wait for take out), and wait for your order to arrive. My wife and I ordered gyro sandwiches, one with an order of fries (for an additional $1). When our sandwiches came we were blown away by both the size and contents. Each gyro contained a huge amount of shawarma, lettuce, onion, tomato, and tzatziki sauce The fries were equally impressive, beautifully crisp, seasoned, and delicious. If I were to make a suggestion, because of the quantity of meat, I would order additional tzatziki sauce. The dining room was clean and because of the shiny finish on the tables you would easily see any residue left on them, and there was none. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely try them again.

1  Thank 1whosearches
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I last reviewed this restaurant and gave it poor marks for lack of service and long wait times. I'm happy to say this is no longer an issue! The restaurant has greatly improved these things since their initial opening, and I can now confidently recommend this to my friends.