“Favorite meal of my Minnesota trip!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #138 of 927 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 September 2016

This was my favorite meal that I ate during our recent trip to Minnesota! Famous Dave's was awesome. I had the pulled pork sandwich with sides of cornbread and dirty rice. I ate everything on my plate, which is unusual for me. It was awesome! My husband and mom also enjoyed their meals. My husband had the burnt ends, which he raved about, and my mom had pulled chicken. She ate everything, as well, which is also a special occasion! We can't say enough good about this place.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

This was enjoyed by my kids and their friends as they really liked the food, it was a casual setting with interesting antiques, and the service was great.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Our son took my wife & I out for a late Father's Day meal as I was out of town the week before. Ordered the All-American BBQ Feast. I was almost 2 PM on Saturday but waited over 15 minutes to get our food. While the chicken and fries were fresh, seems they ran out of ribs and brisket as there was some rather questionable brisket & ribs that were added to "fill out the order" Half the ribs were WAY overcooked and the brisket was like wise as there were a few slices so over cooked I couldn't even stick a fork in the slices. This location doesn't offer table service and no manager type walked the dinner room. The folks cleaning the tables were in the area, but not the ones you want to voice my frustration to.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Recently bought take off for 7 hungry people. We had a variety of things - all good. We have come back many times and each time, we liked it. Good for a range of ages and a range of tastes.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Food was a bit disappointing. The meats had Ok flavour but they wasn't close to what we expected. Unfortunately the quality wasn't good enough.