“Get these ribs now”

Rooster's BBQ Deli & Catering
Ranked #128 of 972 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast food
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Great chicken, even better ribs. Skip the sides and eat all the meat. Best beef ribs in town. Smoky, meat, and satisfying!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Best fried chicken in the Twin Cities, IMHO! Great taste, great service, great price!
Call ahead and ready when you get there. Hot and juicy with fabulous crunchy, tasty skin!
Fried chicken is sooo good, I have yet to try anything else after years of patronage!
Pick up and go, as only two tables available.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Food was awesome. Had the combo of fried chicken and BBQ baby back ribs with fries and slaw. The chicken was cooked to perfection, crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside without being greasy. The ribs were also cooked to perfection, very meaty and tender. Had the mild BBQ sauce and that was great. The fries were even perfect, big and crispy with a light dusting of spice. Brought a lot of it home, but I was expecting to given the volume of food. Will come back when I get a hankering for great ribs and/or fried chicken. It's mostly a take out but there are two booths and a couple of high tops and we stayed in. Great attention by the cooks making sure everything tasted good. And location is very convenient, just off 35E and Randolph, just a block or two east of 35E.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I was in town to visit my new nephew, needed good "take out" food for the new parents. A local friend of mine told me about this place, so I picked up some chicken on the way to their place....

WOW. Their fried chicken is REALLY juicy, REALLY good, and I am a bit of a fried chicken snob. Currently on a mission to find the best fried chicken in Los Angeles and VERY sad today that I am back from my visit to Minnesota which means I can't have this fried chicken tonight, or anytime soon. I will be back when I return!!

and the boston creme pie they recommended? didn't have a chance. all gone.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

The sandwiches here amazing. It's kind of deli style and take out, a local well known hide out that keeps very busy. Limited seating, and just a great hole in the wall that remains under the radar but could hold its own in a busier venue.