“Good ol' Home Cookin!”

Wampach's Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This place makes you feel like you are at your grandma's house for a meal. SO GOOD! Huge portions... and tastes just like your grandma used to make. Feels very homey in here. Pancakes are to die for! Their dinners are SO GOOD! I've had an open faced pot roast sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy that I still think about.... YUM! You must stop in and have a meal here.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in during a softball tournament. Staff very friendly. Great suggestions on menu options. Great Carmel rolls.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We are so glad we found this little gem of a place! My son had a delicious cinnamon roll and I had the corned hash beef which was delicious as well!!!! The 3 of us ate for $21! Excellent breakfast and friendly waitress!!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Our breakfast was delicious. My slice of ham was huge and the hash browns were done perfectly. My husband really enjoyed his mushroom and cheese omelette. Lots and lots of mushrooms! They also have good coffee! It has good old fashion charm!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere at this cute little spot. The coffee was hot and I like that the wait staff walk around do they can keep your cup filled throughout your meal. The staff were very friendly, and the food was fresh, homemade like at mom's or grandma's house. I will definitely return again!