“Authenic”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Good food-Good value
Good everytime we eat there.
local cafe
no frills
good for a quick bite
Friendly service

Reviewed 27 June 2018

For a quick taste of pretty good Mexican food, head to Taco Loco. Their chips are great and the meal is tasty. Not the best tasting Mexican in the area, but not terrible like some think.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

We decided to stay in for the night with our whole family! Really excited and thought one of Taco Loco's family meals was the best bet. Called to order and must have gotten on the other end of someone's terrible day...or this is the way they treat all of their customers? Hopefully not, it would be a shame to see a place with such good food fail because of their poor service. I felt like saying something but I didn't want to risk our food getting spit in or something. Given the attitude of the person on the phone, I wasn't so sure that this wouldn't happen anyway.

1  Thank holteam
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I didn't even think it was possible to have bad Mexican food until I visited this place. When we walked in the gentleman who took our order made us feel like we were bothering him by being there. He did not say Hello or explain anything. When we said we would have pork he kind of looked at us like we were stupid and then rattled off the different kind of pork they offered. Once we ordered he just walked away from us not saying...Hey, take a seat and we will bring your order to you or anything at all. They do not offer extra sauce with any meals. Or any extra condiments, which how would you know you would like anything else since the staff doesn't take the time to tell you anything. My son ordered tacos, he said they were OK but VERY small. I had a taco salad and asked for very little meat in it since I am not a big meat eater. The salad is as small as te palm of your hand. My came out with, no kidding, 10 pieces of lettuce and about a cup of meat topped with very few pieces of tomatoes and a tiny bit of sour cream. After waiting 15 mins for our food the staff dropped it off and walked away with out asking if you have everything, etc.

Very rude staff. Food is not good. You wait just as long as if you would go to a sit down restaurant. Save your money and go to taco bell.

1  Thank cheree b
Reviewed 9 September 2015

This used to be the best taco joint in Shakopee. It just hasn't got what it had when it was on the west end of town. Whatever you need to do Taco Loco, do it soon, you've alienated the Taco Loco crowd of Shakopee

1  Thank vhgolf

Been to Taco Loco? Share your experiences!