“Great soup!”

Zuppa Cucina
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great food. If you're looking for soup and/or sandwiches, this is the place to go. Sandwiches are made while you wait, and are fabulous. Soup choices differ each day, except for a few standards.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I ordered a soup and sandwich combination to go. The soup was ok, but I received the wrong sandwich. What I received was so-so, but definitely NOT what I ordered or wanted.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I have been to Zuppa on many occasions, and their stock soups are wonderful, as are the sandwiches. Haven't really tried any of their salads but they look well prepared. One of my favorite things is to get the soup/sandwich special of the day where they have gone off menu or added a twist to a regular menu item. However, on my last visit, three days in a row, the S/S Special was the same, which was a bit frustrating. Prices are reasonable and even the stock items are tasty!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I have eaten here about 5 times over the past 3 months. Everything I have tried is really good. Service is great.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

The sandwich (smoked ham) and soup (Tuscan) was delicious and reasonably priced. I definitely will be back.