“Healthy and fast”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #24 of 85 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Shakopee is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Have eaten breakfast and lunch,never disappointed.Try there soups very good.
Food is always fresh,the place is always clean.Price is average for what you get (portions).
Will go again,and they have great take out as well.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

Went to Panera for breakfast, it was nice, good pastry but not cheap. As a place to meet and talk it has a nice atmosphere. On the plus side it was not as busy as other places at the same time of day.

1  Thank wstegeman
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Met several here for a mid-morning, and bought something for a snack and for lunch. If you buy a half sandwich and something else (Aka "Pick two" the half sandwich is $4.99. Otherwise it is $5.99. $5.99 for a half turkey sandwich that is mostly lettuce (see photo)? The sandwich was perhaps 4-5 bites of food. Large cinammon roll was $2.79. They do provide free glasses for water.

The food is pretty and the service is pleasant. But I think the food is overpriced.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

I love going to Panera's all over the US and seeing how they are similar and how they are different. This Panera was in a relaxing strip mall and the layout of it was very open and relaxing. I think the key was having the counter area largely shut off from the rest of the restaurant.

This Panera had all the normal fare. I got the seasonal Cranberry Orange Muffin that i love and my son got the Chocolate Iced Brownie. Both great. The coffee was good as always. One thing I can say for this one vs. my "home Panera" in Tennessee, they kept the Souffles stocked at all times. We went there about 10:00. At the one I normally go to, you rarely could get one so easily at this time of day. Even though my coveted Four Cheese Souffle was in stock, the muffin called my name (as it will go away in late winter normally).

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Love the soups and sandwich options. And how can one not order a yummy dessert too! I try and remind myself to eat dessert first... Then the other stuff;)

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!