“Very good food and service”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #34 of 82 Restaurants in Shakopee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I last reviewed this place over four years ago. This time we visitied on Saturday, September 9, 2017 at noon.

I ordered a full sandwich: Turkey, avocado and bacon. My wife ordered a simple turkey sandwich with american cheese. We also had one soft drink.

Food was ready very quickly.My sandwich was very good with generous amounts of every ingredient. The turkey was nicely sliced, the avocado was plentiful and the bacon added a smokey accent. The bread was very fresh. My wife's regular turkey sandwich was equally good. She could only eat half of it. They do have boxes to take home left overs.

Cost: Total for the two full sandwiches, one soft drink, with tax, before tip; $21.70.

2  Thank Steve0315

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Dined with family after church. Great kids menu, granddaughter really enjoyed the chicken soup & bread. Hubby & I each had the pick 2 and we both enjoyed our selections. Generous portions, I ended up taking my 1/2 sandwich home to enjoy later in the day. Great service, the cashier spoke directly to me and was very helpful. Our order was up in short amount of time and was completely accurate. All area's were very clean. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Like most Panerai, the food is pretty good... but at this store, there's a catch... they're frequently out of some of their basic menu items by dinner time... some times by noon. We've lost count of the number of times they've been out of cinnamon bagels & croissants. Tonight,5:30pm, they were out of all bagels except a couple blueberry. It becomes areal waste of time to stop there on the way home only to find out they don't have your 1st or 2nd choices... not only disappointing, but also very irritating. We've never had this problem at any other Panerai. The one positive for this store, the employees are friendly, and seldom mix up an order.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

You know what you are getting with Panara. For a chain restaurant it is hard to beat. Food is always fresh and you know what you are putting in your body. The Shakopee location has fast and friendly service and a very clean store.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Visited here about noon on a Sunday and the place was packed. We found one table for 5 and had to wait until another table opened up as we had 9 in our party. Ordered on the electronic kiosks and everything came out as ordered. 4 people had the cheese and broccoli soup, 2 had the cream of chicken with wild rice and one had black bean soup. Soup was good however the black bean soup had lots of liquid and not a whole lot of black beans. Looked like they ran out of bowls so soup was served in what looked to be the take-out containers. Good food but Panera is a little pricey for what you get.