“Great Service and Food”

Danny's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Danny's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 101 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Danny's Bar and Grill at StoneRidge Golf Club is an upscale casual dining experience like no other. We combine award-winning cuisine with an upbeat and fun atmosphere. Enjoy an intimate night out with a nice bottle of wine around our indoor/outdoor fireplace or kick back on our patio with breathtaking views and our homemade white wine sangria. Either way is a winner with our tap beer selection and live music!
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

From the moment we stepped into this restaurant we were treated quite well.

The waitress was attentive without being "always there."

The people here are quite efficient.

The filet I ordered "well" came out moist and perfect.

My friend had the steak and garlic noodles as a side. They are fantastic!

It was a little noisy while we were there.

It's pricy here but I wouldn't hesitate to return.

1  Thank hippyways

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I both ordered the same thing- our favorite meal here (although we have not been for a couple of yrs). He had tremendous luck, but after about 10 bites, I had to stop eating mine. I had already come across 7 bones, and had to go to the restroom to choke/throw up the last one that was lodged in my throat. Huge bummer! Our waiter did take it off our our bill, but now I no longer will have the guts to eat that. Somehow my husband never noticed bones. We also had the pretzels bites that were just okay. We will be back.

1  Thank Jilly070
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Great patio and good coo5. Service is slow so be prepared to sit back and enjoy the music and your family/friends.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

First time visitors. Had the scrambled eggs with wild rice (who knew) and was fantastic. Prices are not exactly on the cheap but the overall experience makes it well worth it. Great service staff, great views of the golf course. Patio seating as well !!

1  Thank Indiana H. P
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I've never had a bad meal, and only once was the service so-so. Enjoy the patio in summer, and the click, click of golf shoes - reminds me of my youth.