Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights
US$108
US$132
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$94
QualityInn
US$139
Country Inn
US$169
Homewood
All reviewsstandard hie faresofa sleeperrestaurant attachedroom was cleanenjoyable staypool arealiving areawe've stayedoatmealother guestseasy accesssuitedesktargetwalmartinterstaterepair
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Stayed here for business. The property was clean, quite and comfortable. Jimmy's attached is a good hang out. Good location with a fair amount in the are for food. Close to the freeway. Breakfast was tasty.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Monica R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Hello nkromberg!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast and nice clean, comfortable property.

We hope to see you on your next visit to Vadnais Heights.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This HIE was clean. It was a bit noisy at night though. Plenty of hot water in the morning. Breakfast was your typical HIE buffet. There are plenty of options for every taste. Staff was friendly. Plenty of parking space and right next door to a restaurant/bar.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Monica R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Hi LPAMIKE,

Thanks for your great review. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, hot showers and variety of breakfast. Our staff really appreciates your kind comments and we hope to see you on again on your next visit to Vadnais Heights.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My connecting flight from Chicago to Minneapolis was canceled and I had a VERY important meeting to attend for work. With no early morning flight options to make the 8am meeting, I ended up renting a car and driving the 420miles from Chicago to this Holiday Inn. I explained my situation and they were VERY accommodating and let me check in very late without losing my room. Thank you very much! Next time I travel to Minneapolis I will definitely stay at this Holiday Inn again!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
MaryAVadnaisH, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Hi dmarvel89,

Thanks for the review! I am glad we were able to accommodate your changing reservation. I hope your meeting went well, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Well the jackhammer at 7:30 isn't a great way to start your day. I don't sleep well on the road and had a 10:00 meeting right down the street, thought I would sleep in a little. But they are replacing the entrance way two stories below my window. So I am up. Check in girl was very pleasant and the room was clean except for a stained towel. It's a holiday Inn Express, and It met my expectations. Would I return? Yes, but after the work is done.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
MaryAVadnaisH, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Darrenkyle,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the construction noise waking you up. I am sorry you weren't able to sleep in, but am glad to see you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

I am pleased to say the construction is finishing up today, so we hope to see you on your next visit to Vadnais Heights.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I have recently stayed at this HIE for a business trips and was here 11 nights. It had all the expectations for a good Holiday Inn Express and my room was very comfortable. I was happy to have a fridge and microwave as I had moved form a Holiday Inn that didn’t, although the fridge was sooo small it was hard to stock any food and I had to shop often. It was clean and, except for a wedding that got a bit out of control on Saturday night. Quiet. It was uncomfortable to run into beer bottles and other alcohol containers all about the hotel (I think the reception was in the adjoining restaurant). On the weekend, there were some challenges with repeatedly renting my room to others while I was still here but that was undoubtedly a computer glitch and not a real concern of mine although I did have to wait for Sat. night weekend staff to finish visiting with her friend to get her to fax something. Overall, I liked it. I slept well, it was a good location. I rarely saw staff unless they were checking someone in at the desk or it was daytime during the week. Business center was efficient and all in good working order. I did have to wait for night weekend staff to finish visiting with her friend to get her to fax something. If in the area, I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
MaryAVadnaisH, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear Terrance S,

Thank you for your comments, we really appreciate your feedback as it is the best tool for us to use to improve. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall but would like to apologize for the issues you did experience.

I will be sharing your comments with our front desk staff in regards to visiting with friends and being available at the desk at all times.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again.