“Room was fairly clean untill I check the air conditioner.”

Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Vadnais Heights
Reviewed 4 August 2016

The room was clean and bath room was clean. The bath might need a bit of glue for the wall paper. The air conditioner had visible dirt and crud on the outlet. When I turned it on it smelled like mildew. I understand it is difficult to keep these units it tip top shape but I feel in this case an effort was not made. I didn't use the AC at all during my visit. The breakfast was as expected. One problem is that I was down to breakfast at 6 and the hot dishes were not out yet. Not that I eat them it is just something I noticed.

Room Tip: Check AC/heaters when you check in.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Monica R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

maideland51,

Thank you for your comments about your stay. We always appreciate feedback! I am sorry we fell short on your expectations. Breakfast at our hotel starts daily at 6:30 and that is when the hot items are served.

Again thank you for your comments and we hope to see you next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Stayed here for business. The property was clean, quite and comfortable. Jimmy's attached is a good hang out. Good location with a fair amount in the are for food. Close to the freeway. Breakfast was tasty.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Monica R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Hello nkromberg!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast and nice clean, comfortable property.

We hope to see you on your next visit to Vadnais Heights.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This HIE was clean. It was a bit noisy at night though. Plenty of hot water in the morning. Breakfast was your typical HIE buffet. There are plenty of options for every taste. Staff was friendly. Plenty of parking space and right next door to a restaurant/bar.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Monica R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Hi LPAMIKE,

Thanks for your great review. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, hot showers and variety of breakfast. Our staff really appreciates your kind comments and we hope to see you on again on your next visit to Vadnais Heights.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

My connecting flight from Chicago to Minneapolis was canceled and I had a VERY important meeting to attend for work. With no early morning flight options to make the 8am meeting, I ended up renting a car and driving the 420miles from Chicago to this Holiday Inn. I explained my situation and they were VERY accommodating and let me check in very late without losing my room. Thank you very much! Next time I travel to Minneapolis I will definitely stay at this Holiday Inn again!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
MaryAVadnaisH, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Hi dmarvel89,

Thanks for the review! I am glad we were able to accommodate your changing reservation. I hope your meeting went well, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Well the jackhammer at 7:30 isn't a great way to start your day. I don't sleep well on the road and had a 10:00 meeting right down the street, thought I would sleep in a little. But they are replacing the entrance way two stories below my window. So I am up. Check in girl was very pleasant and the room was clean except for a stained towel. It's a holiday Inn Express, and It met my expectations. Would I return? Yes, but after the work is done.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
MaryAVadnaisH, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Darrenkyle,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the construction noise waking you up. I am sorry you weren't able to sleep in, but am glad to see you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

I am pleased to say the construction is finishing up today, so we hope to see you on your next visit to Vadnais Heights.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vadnais Heights
0.4 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul Northeast
0.1 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Paul Northeast
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Paul ...
#2 of 3 in Vadnais Heights
3.4 km away
Emerald Inn of Maplewood
Emerald Inn of Maplewood
#3 of 3 in Maplewood

Been to Holiday Inn Express Vadnais Heights? Share your experiences!