“Delicious steak and pulled pork!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Waite Park
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We enjoyed our meal at this Texas Roadhouse so much! I ordered an 8 oz sirloin steak medium rare, and smothered it in onions and mushrooms. I asked them to cook them extra soft and they were perfect. The baked potato was perfectly done, the Steak was medium rare, just like I requested, and my Caesar Salad was ice cold and just right. It was so much food we couldn't finish it and took the rest home for dinner the next day (the steak heated up perfectly in my air fryer (3 min at 400 degrees). The server was very good and we look forward to visiting this Texas Roadhouse again, soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

just about the best steak you can find in cloud ,yeah I know other places say they are good ,but the texas is the best , I had a fort forth ribeye,and wow it was perfect in every way ,and the baked potato and broccoli was superb,for the price ,the roadhouse is a must go to place,BUT I have to add ,that the just stupid line dancing needs to go ,people don't like it and its very very very annoying to someone trying to enjoy their meal,SO PLEASE GET RID OF THE LINE DANCING

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Good selection of dishes and good prices. Service is friendly and fast. Early Bird specials aren't that special in price, but are good deals. Free peanuts (but you don't throw the shells on the floor any more). Best iced tea in town. My only real complaint is that it is rather loud and diffcult to carry on a quiet conversation.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We've loved Texas Roadhouse in the cities before the St. Cloud restaurant opened. Now it's much more convenient to have fabulous steak and great drinks! The are busy at lunch and dinner time, so call ahead to get your name on the list. Then when you get there, the wait isn't so long. There's peanuts before your order comes, the waitstaff does dances once in a while and of course, happy birthday celebrations where the 'victim' sits on a portable saddle.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Everytime we eat here, it is amazing! The staff is always amazing! The food is great! It is such a great atmosphere! Everytime we are in St. Cloud we always eat here!