“dinner”

IHOP
Ranked #35 of 46 Restaurants in Waite Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Service was good, place was clean and not busy. Food was okay. I had a burger, my b-i-l the BLT and my nephew pancakes, eggs and bacon. We all enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

My hubby & I had a gift card for ihop for over 6 months that we wanted to use. The nearest one is 40 miles away and I had read reviews about this ihop and they were pretty negative, as well as our daughters review from her experience. But we decided to take the plunge and drive 40 miles in thick fog on a Saturday morning for breakfast. We arrived at 8:45am and found it not too busy and were seated within a couple of minutes. We were greeted by a pleasant gentleman who seated us, then a friendly waitress asked for our beverage order. We were given several minutes to look over the menu and made our choices. In the meantime I saw a co-worker come in so I chatted with her a few minutes while I waited for my food. It took maybe 10 minutes at the most for the food. It was all very good food, sirloin tips, eggs, hash browns, and of course pancakes. The waitress was nearby to refilled the coffee pot right away. We were pleasantly surprised with the service and food considering both TripAdvisor and Google Reviews were pretty negative.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

we have been waited for long time . my daughter loves to eat pancakes at IHOP. but the staffs are short, we have wait wait wait too long for our order. i see only ONE waitress. this restaurant need to hire more staffs and make customer happy to have order fast/quick serve than wait...

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Been to the IHOP in Waite Park a few times, I always have good service there, but the food is not quite up to snuff with other IHOPs I've been to. Not bad, just very average. I'd only recommend if you particularly like IHOP.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I waited till after the food came before writing this. First impression was similar to other posts, "awful", "horrible", etc.
We waited inside the door for five minutes for someone to come take our name (there were two people waiting to be seated), the on duty manager added are names to the list (one other name on it for 2). We then waited over ten minutes to be seated. The manager sat us at a table that had been washed and still very wet. We asked to have the table dried, and manager came back with two paper towels and set them on the table and left. While eating, I saw the manager cleaning off other tables doing the 'bus boy' work.
The service from then on was average.
The main reason I gave this an average rating, and not a poor, was because the food was Excellent! And reasonably priced. The three of us all enjoyed the meal.