“Just Meh”

Benedict's Breakfast Heroes
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Wayzata
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I was really looking forward to trying this place. Atmosphere, 2 thumbs up. Sat at the bar, 1 thumb up for service as staff looked at pics on phone with another staff person and thus took awhile before noticed or order taken. Once order taken I was checked on several times. I ordered Jimmy’s special & substituted blueberry pancakes for the plain it comes with, $2 upcharge. No blueberries in the pancakes, just a minimal amount in a compote topping. Bacon was ordered extra crispy, but came limp and soaked in grease. For $15 breakfast, I found it overpriced and underwhelming. Maybe something else on the menu would have been better.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I rarely write a bad review, and try to take my issue to my server or a manager.

There was no opportunity to do so here. Our cold and sad food was brought to our table, and the server never returned until she brought the bill.

Please spend your money else where, the service and food here doesn’t deserve a one star rating.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I am never dissatisfied with the food atmosphere or service. Always great. They don’t take reservations so be prepared to wait but the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Love this place for breakfast and lunch. A bit pricy but so good. Everything I have had I would get again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I have been to Benedict's several times since it opened (for breakfast and lunch) and have never been disappointed. Every dish, from the various benedicts to the delicious burgers were excellent. Service is very good too. the only tough part is they don't have reservations. So, plan to go early, grab a beeper and do some shopping in Wayzata while you wait for your table! enjoy!!