US$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$67
US$65
Rodeway Inn(Red Wing)
US$69
Best Western Rivertown Inn & Suites(Red Wing)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$65
US$104
US$66
US$59
All reviewsbowling alleyswim up bareagle towerlazy riversub shopnon smoking sectionprime ribbingo hallnice casinocasino floortradewindslagoonminnesotatubswolfconvention
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were very excited to get a night away and see our favorite country artist. Upon entering our hotel room, I removed the bed spread like always to make sure everything was clean. The blanket was full of cigarette burn holes and on closer inspection had what looked like dried blood on it. I was happy to find housekeeping in the hallway to get a clean blanket. The chair had large visible stains and the phone was filthy. The bathroom mirror was splattered with the remnants of other people’s tooth brushing. The casino was clean and had non-smoking areas that are much needed at TI. The concert and staff were great! Next time I’ll use my money for transportation to a clean hotel. Definitely not worth the $165.00 I was charged.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jeanelle R
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We would have felt right at home had my family and I been a van load of chain smoking vagrants. The resort is in the midst of a massive and well overdue renovation. Every room, hallway, and restaurant was writhed in cigarette smoke. Being on a reservation, they're not bound by many (or any) of the same regulations. The food was run-of-the-mill (the menu and preparation clearly had not changed since the 1980's) The service was sometimes ambivalent, but mostly friendly. I did not have enough tattoos or wolf-howling-at-the-moon t-shirts to fulfill the requirements to enter the casino. The resort was a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Room Tip: Look for rooms ten miles away in Red Wing
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank DaveFromChicago2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed one night in the Buffalo tower this past weekend. Our niece got married and her reception was on the Spirit of the Lake cruise. Never again. Our room was non-smoking but from folks being down in the smoking allowed nearly everywhere casino and coming up to the room, it reeked of stale cigarettes. The bathroom was clean, which was a plus, but the bedding was worn out, no telling what color it used to be other than beige with a hint of green. The second bed had small blood stains on the comforter. I checked the other bed thoroughly for bed bugs and didn’t find any, otherwise we would have checked out right then. For $150+ per night, including tax, I expected something much nicer. Our view was of a roof area with two satellites. The armchair in the room was frayed on the arms, not of all of the channels worked on the TV, only two networks. No internet and the bedside lamp was burnt out. The casino had the tightest slots I’ve ever experienced, including my winning a whopping $0.12 on 20 Free spins! Breakfast in their restaurant set us back $42 as well for two people! I guess they’re paying off their new tower very soon! First and last time they ever get our money.

Room Tip: I guess the new tower when it’s finished and before it gets worn out.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Jeanette W
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Not very impressed with the room. There were burn marks on the sheets, it smelled funky, not sure if the tub was clean and there was weird stuff dripping down the tile capping all around the bathroom.

That said, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Food at Currents was excellent and the pool area was fun with a great relaxing adult area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank April C
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Very big casino, it has a bowling alley, indoor and outdoor concerts, lazy river, and swim up bar in the lagoon, game room, rv camping, great food. It's located on an island right on the Mississippi river, just a few miles from redwing minnesota, straight across from wisconsin

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple