“Awfully good!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

My wife and I really enjoyed our trip to the Orchid restaurant. I had the curry chicken, she had the orchid chicken salad, both served in a very relaxed atmosphere. Staff was super friendly. A little bit out of the way unless you are going to the nearby theater, but well worth the effort to get here!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My Texas sister is visiting and just raves about The Orchid. Some of the best Asian ever. I like their soups, shrimp and asparagus, not on the menu, just ask for it. Delicious Vietnamese egg rolls.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We have been eating here for a long time. The food is incredible! Take out never disappoints! Great food great value. Longtime customers and will continue to eat here!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Came with my father who enjoys Chinese food and we both were happy with our meals. Service was good, staff friendly. The restaurant is nicer environment then most.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We brought a group of relatives to experience the best Vietnamese food in the north metro. Everyone loved it. Super busy (especially on a Saturday night since it's right across the parking lot from the Movie theater.) but they got us right in. Our server was so sweet and the way she and her colleagues backed each other up was so cool to see. Cream cheese won tons and Asian oyster wings are a must. I had my go-to General Tsao's chicken with just the right amount of kick. Beef and Broccoli is always excellent too. As was the lemon chicken and spicy chicken. Always excellent food and great service.