“Good Asian with full bar service”
Review of Orchid Restaurant

Orchid Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Tried this place for the first time early on a Saturday evening. It seems to be quite popular because although we got seated right away, there was a short line when we left. Most neighborhood Asian restaurants don’t have full bar service, so if you’d like a martini, glass of wine or beer, this is the place for you! Egg rolls were good and so were the entrees. Haven’t tried the pho - next time perhaps.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We had Pho and it was ok but not the besy. I also enjoyed a bottle of Sapporo beer. I first enjoyed Sapporo when stationed in Japan.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Very clean and nice restaurant! My friend had the Spicy Kung Pao with shrimp. She loved it! I had the Snappy Honey with chicken. Very Good! I ordered Jasmine tea. When you order tea you get an individual tea pot that filled my cup 3-4 times. Our dinners were around $13.00 each. They have comfortable booths that we sat in. They had a nice variety of Thai and Vietnamese Foods with gluten free and no msg options. Great place for vegetarians to eat at too!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The food is really good. The meat isn't the cheap meat you usually get at these places. Prices are a bit higher but you get what you pay for and it's worth it.

1  Thank kellies863
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I am a local and this is one of my go to's! Their lunch menu is the best! I love their spicy cashew chicken! They also have really good cream cheese puffs and sauce (because you know sometimes when you get them places--they aren't that great or are ruined by the sauce?!) this place has good ones! We get take out frequently and it's fast when you call the order in!