“Great food, fun place to meet friends ”
Review of Don Julio's

Don Julio's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere in this neighborhood Mexican bar restaurant. Multiple dining rooms help minimize noise from other diners. Can handle large groups or table of two. We like to meet friends here to catch up. service is always very attentive but never feel like they rush you along. Endless baskets of chips and their excellent salsa and a big drink menu. Food is great - lots of choices. Is family friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great Mexican restaurant! The food is very good and reasonably priced. You get free chips and salsa too:) The only negative is they wouldn't accept our offer card anymore:( Go for happy hour, great deals! Friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was happily surprised to find a place to satisfy my Mexican food cravings! Stopped here with my wife and mother for lunch and had a really good meal. I thought the portion sizes were just right and my wife was happy that the food was not heavily salted. My wife ordered the fajitas while I had the taco, burrito zone Spanish rice. The prices were good too, I now know where I’ll go when I get that craving again!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The food was good, and service was excellent! I would recommend going when it warm and sitting out on the patio. The staff are very friendly!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We go to this restaurant quite often and we always enjoy the food. Whether it’s fajitas or quesadillas or seafood dishes we order, we never get disappointed. They are also very quick and efficient. So, if you’re in White Bear, please stop by this restaurant and enjoy a good Mexican meal

1  Thank Ilya B