“Come for the Music, Stay for the Food”
Review of Ingredients Cafe

Ingredients Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We were in on a Thursday night to hear Jennifer Grimm and Joe Cruz perform. They gave their usual great performance and we were delighted with the food and service. We had the Alaskan Cod and Pork Scaloppini. Both were excellent and all-in-all, we had a wonderful evening. Be aware that they have live music some evenings so it may not be the place for a quiet meal some nights.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

A cute little place to grab a drink. listen to some music, and enjoy their yummy food! One side is a bar area with a bar, some high top tables and a small stage where you can listen to acoustic music on certain nights. The other side has tables and is really quaint. I had the chicken taco's which were amazing and the serving side was perfect. Our service was great and the food came out hot and quick! I will be back!!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Visiting family nearby and found this cafe on Yelp. Oh my, what a find! In the land of cheese curds, I found this delightful upscale cafe tucked away in a strip mall.

Fresh ingredients (natch) nicely varied menu, warm, bright ambience- perfect for a 9 degree afternoon.

Had chicken tacos- flavorful, with tasty black beans and pico. Just enough for a meal. Did throw in some Siracha for some extra kick though.

Ah, but treated myself to the flourless chocolate cake with coconut ice cream and blueberries. Decadent.

Really loved that my waiter told me the type of tea used to brew the iced tea.

Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

The food was ok, but overpriced. The music was too loud for a conversation to happen. If you go, eat outside because then you will be able to hear.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We were a party of four eating here on a busy Saturday night. We arrived before 5pm. By 6pm the place was hopping. Our food was very good. We all got one of their specials for the night. Wine selection excellent.
The reason I gave only four stars was that by the time we left we could not carry on a conversation between us. And that was before the musical duo started to play.