“Excellent Food & Creative Menu”
Review of Ingredients Cafe

Ingredients Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Date night with my wife! We went to ingredients after church on a Saturday night and it was a wonderful experience. Very creative menu items and cocktails that offered unique twists on some classic favorites. Noise levels were not out of control, even with the live music that plays there on weekends, and the staff were friendly and outgoing. Definitely one of our new favorites!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Great service, healthy ingredients, lacked spice - lettuce wraps came with a very sweet generic appearing barbecue sauce (requested on the side) - accustomed to more spice and flavor and less sweet in ordering "lettuce wraps" - ingredient were fresh, just nothing special when it came to the sauce

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We've had a 2nd home here for over 20 years. When I come back to town, it's time to gather with family & friends. For lunch, Ingredients is the best place in town, hands down. Am surprised it doesn't hit your overall ranking higher but my guess is because it is a bit pricier than other lunch spots. However, it is definitely worth it! Less informal but also good for lunch is Cafe Cravings. For dinner, Ingredients & Aqua (open only for dinner) are the top spots. Another new one called Margaux's Table (open for dinner only) looks good but I haven't tried it yet. Just thought folks would like the opinion of someone who has eaten at all these spots for years.

1  Thank giamarie619
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

You can’t go wrong with Ingredients. We had friends from out of town and decided to go back. We hadn’t been in a while. It’s quaint, the service is always great and the food excellent.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Ingredients is a good local restaurant that I can depend on for good service, good food and being reasonably priced. Ingredients did not disappoint me this week for a casual lunch with a classic tomato basil soup and a grilled cheese sandwich (great on a cool day or any day). I would recommend Ingredients.