“Can it get better?”

Pizzeria Pezzo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Oh my! Great coal fired pizza, great ambiance, and great beer selection. It was hard to not go back every night for dinner. Recommend the eggplant and goat cheese pizza.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

You can't go wrong with anything on this menu. I have tried it all.. pizzas have fresh ingredients crispy crust and different ingrediaents then your normal boring pizza. Try the Bianca. Fabulous. Their sandwiches are huge, lots of meat. Salads are light yet tasty. We always share a salad and then get either the pizza or sandwich

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Took another trip to WBL to Pizzeria Pezzo, this time with my brother and his fiance. We had the gold coast chicago dish pizza and the meatballs and salad to start. It was their first time there, and just like everyone I bring there they walked out raving that it was the best pizza they'd ever had in their life! This place, and this pizza, does not disappoint! My earlier review stands true, this place brings a tear to my eye every time I eat it!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, love those lemon wings and the meat balls are among the best I've ever eaten. Known for their artisan wood fired pizzas, but there are so many other yummy items try some non-pizza entrees too. Love the food but it is a bit spend your for what it is. Always had a great meal there.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Had the Wrigley Deep Dish and was fantastic and others had Coal fired Artichoke Dip. Great service also