“Be ready to tell them what you want, they're very fast!”
Review of Casa Lupita

Casa Lupita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I didn't go often enough to become very familiar with their extensive menu. Everything I did have was fantastic but you are definitely rushed when ordering... they don't have extensive hours so make sure they're open before you head over.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the hidden gems in White bear lake, it's a good value for your money and very tasty. Everything is fresh and made from scratch. Daily specials are a great value. I love that they have great flavor and they will make it as mild or hot as you like. If you're in the area stop in you won't be disappointed. Closed Sundays.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I love the Chimi's they are huge and filling . The burrito's are very large also and you can add black beans or refried beans to these items along with spanish rice to .

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We have eaten at this restaurant many times over the years. They have good specials such as Taco Tuesdays $1 a taco. We love their enchiladas with rice and black beans.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Our family used to come quite often when we lived closer to Casa Lupita and we have always loved it! Like the other reviewers said, it is in a little strip mall, very unassuming, and the food is absolutely delicious. The service was efficient, although not super friendly, but the taste of the food is what gets the lines out the door. My son and I stopped in for an early lunch and we got there right after they opened at 11:00 a.m. and there was already a line of people. By the time we finished our lunch, the line was actually out the door, so I think the employees are just trying to do their best to get everyone's order ready and on time. My son and I split a combo number four which included two cheese enchiladas (which he loves) with rice and beans (their refried beans are excellent!) and then a choose your meat taco, which I got. I got the the soft taco with shredded chicken, which was amazing. They also have spicy shredded chicken, which I've had before, but this time opted for the milder version. The server gave me a ton of chicken meat in my taco which was a great value as well. I loaded the taco up with all the toppings -- lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, pico de gallo, onions, lime, cilantro, salsa, sour cream, and our meal came with some yummy chips too. The combo that we ordered also comes with a drink, so my son wanted a lime Jarritos, which was fun for him. Everything is homemade and this is definitely a place that you don't want to miss if you love Mexican food!

1  Thank Familyof5Summer2016