“Go for the Food & Service”
Review of The Meet Market

The Meet Market
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 June 2018

The guys behind the counter & cooking are fabulously nice & helpful. The food was fantastic! It's a tiny corner, what I would call diner, location with maybe 4 indoor tables and few outside. A order at the counter and sit down establishment. One of the things about the diner itself that I appreciated - no blaring music or tv noise. We actually were able to have a great conversation without shouting! The best thing I can say - I will be back! Food, service, chill-laxing atmosphere!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend for lunch. A nice selection of reasonably priced sandwiches. I had the pulled pork which was quite good. Service was friendly and quite fast. There is not much seating and it is a bit cramped. Probably better for take out than dine in.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

If you want a normal sandwich go to Subway. These sandwiches are an inventive fusion with lots of spice and incredible meats. My favorite is their take on the Bahn Mi. Too bad that it's not a permanent menu item. The place is small so you are better off picking up the food and going on a picnic. They sell beer and wine, too! It's counter service and the seating is just for 2.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

It's been open for quite a while now and we just wanted soup & sandwich for dinner. Lackluster Philly steak sandwich (most of them aren't as good as I can make at home)why do I keep ordering them? Chicken wild rice soup was ok, needed seasoning, but most do. Best part was a $3 draft beer! Probably will try something else if we go back. The steak started as a nice sirloin - just needed something to give it some oomph!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with a friend and had the Gyro. To die for! I'm not even a lamb lover but this was great! It has a take out atmosphere. Not many places to sit. I came back and tried the Rueben and the Philly Steak but they weren't as good as the Gyro. The Philly has an extra charge for the peppers. I'll come back any day for the Gyro!!!