“Fantastic Tea choices for the non-coffee drinker”

Blooming Grounds Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Winona
Reviewed 20 November 2018

I have to say that everyone else I was with drank coffee and they all loved what they had. I tried some tea and was it was very good.The atmosphere was great, and next time we're in Winona we're going back, eating and having a beer. Loved the place and it was very relaxing.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Walked by this place last night and it was packed. Went for a delicious lunch, loved the salad I had. Could have stayed a long time, very welcoming place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Completely awesome. Owner Amy Jo Marks is in tune with the community, her customers and her potential customers. She’s always looking for ways to connect people. There are no bad menu items ... all are great. And her baked goods are out of this world delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This is a perfect shop for any time you need a little caffeine pick me up. The coffee is cheap and delicious along with deserts which are a must. If you are looking for a local place to stop and grab a coffee this is your best option in winona.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

My wife had a latte and I a smoothie. Both were excellent. The cheesecake bars were outstanding as well

Date of visit: May 2018