“Love the food/but not the driveup”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #41 of 87 Restaurants in Winona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Always fresh/always yummy flatbread/breads----but the drive thru has to go-I ordered thru it and got the wrong sandwich-must of gotten the person behind me? I don't know-price was different than what screen said-and I told him at the window and he said nope this is what it is-I took it home and bit into it and it had hot cheese in it-I DO NOT EAT cheese-I called and told them nicely-gave me a website-went to it emailed three times-nothing-I still eat subway but not the one with the drivethru-very unprofessional-thank goodness we have more stores in town.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This location is even better than before and really nice. New digitial screens make it easy to read. Staff was great!!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

It was snowy when we went in. We were the only customers. The gal behind the counter was very nice. All of a sudden the place filled up. The gal behind the counter was AWESOME! She never got rattled, did her job perfectly. She took time with each customer, yet was very fast at filling the orders. I would go out of my way to return to this location because of her. I did not catch her name, but it was about 3pm on a monday.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

This isn't your average Subway. I had amazing service from a young college girl who is definitely a sandwich artist. She took great care to make the sandwich just as I hoped. She recommended a couple additions that were a nice touch. The ingredients were fresh and things appeared clean.

1  Thank europewithKellynRyan

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!