“Wow! They were busy but very worth the wait!”

Winona's Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 87 Restaurants in Winona
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This is an awesome family restaurant. We had Sunday brunch here and it was phenomenal! The wait staff was awesome and the bus boy was incredible to watch. The breakfast was VERY good.

1  Thank GKY0ung

Reviewed 9 October 2015

We hadn't eaten at this restaurant before, being from out of town and a little unsure of where to go. But seeing how crowded the parking lot was for Sunday morning breakfast--that convinced us the locals knew something, and man, are they right. Everything came out hot, fresh, and really delicious. The server, I regret I didn't catch her name, was exactly "right" -- neither too intrusive nor inattentive. We'll be going back next time we're in town.

1  Thank Deb K
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

I had there parmesan meatballs and it was good. This was my first visit here and visiting the city of Winona, MN

1  Thank Joel P
Reviewed 19 September 2015

I had lunch with my wife, service was good and prompt, food was pretty good. Just a great place to get what tastes like a home cooked meal.

1  Thank Ron L
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

We were in Winona for a wedding, and stopped in for breakfast. The atmosphere and appearance, are great. It is a family resturant. The wait staff are attentive. The coffee is great, and the cups are bottomless. My husband and I, enjoyed our breakfasts.

1  Thank Maggie T