“Lot's of flavor”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #46 of 108 Restaurants in Woodbury
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I had the pita with the chicken shawarma (sp?). Chipotle like set up where you add the topping you like. Love the chopped salad and the Falafel. The sauces are delicious.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have to give this five stars for the fresh pita and the falafel. Both took me back to memories of Haifa and Acre. Added to this was purple cabbage, chopped salad and tahini. This was the closest I've found to the real thing. We did not have the meat dishes, or potatoes - only delicious freshly made falafel with all the yummy stuff on top.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Have been wanting to try Naf Naf after hearing about it. Walked in about 7:15 last Tuesday and was told they're out of pita. They make it fresh daily and didn't anticipate their business that day. Close at 10 by the way. I was crushed as I had my heart set on that. Worker was somewhat apologetic. Not too much. Settled for a chicken souvlaki rice bowl. Was going to order hummus--but again--NO PITA! Rice bowl was ok--not remarkable. No offer for free side or discount coupon at check out due to inconvenience. Probs will not return.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I ate here,as it was a restaurant we have not tried in our area. I thought the Pita sandwich I had was good. The onions really overwhelmed the sandwich. As for taste the pita bread was very good. The meat portion was "tight" but enough. The way the pita is constructed there is nothing left but rice or couscous at the end of both of our sandwiches. I was not that impressed enough to put this at the top of my repeat list,but,it was a different food to try. I was not disappointed tho.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I can't comment on how authentic the food was, having never been to the Middle East, but it certainly is an authentic fast-food place. Order at the counter and take your meal to a table (or home). The place was clean and bright and very uncluttered looking. Service was efficient and friendly.The music, however, was too loud and did not seem fitting for the setting.

There are five different bases you can build your entree on. I had a filled pita to eat there. It was good so I decided to buy something to take home for later. Nothing in a pita, as that would get soggy, but a hummus bowl was perfect. I added steak, veggies, and sauces. It made an absolutely wonderful cold dish for my next meal. The pitas are great, by the way, and better if you eat them there, fresh and warm, than eating them at home later.

Since you can order each part of your entree as you walk past all the selections, I was kind of surprised that I couldn't order the vegetarian bowl without the falafel but with an extra pita. No substitutions. I was wanting to exchange for something less expensive. I suppose there is a business efficiency there, but pleasing the customer is important, too!

Entrees range from about $7.00 to about $9.00. The baklava was a real bargain at $1.69. How could I pass that up?

This is located in the new shopping area directly across Radio Drive from Tamarack shopping center. Whole Foods is in there, too, if that helps any.

Ordering in the store was easy. Ordering online isn't as easy as it should be.

They have a decent nutrition counter online. Next time I'll plan my order ahead, so I'll know how much insulin to take!

Been to Naf Naf Grill? Share your experiences!