“good hot food”

Yamato
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Batesville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Family friendly, good place for dinner after church. Easily sits our family of 6. Tasty hibachi chicken and sushi rolls

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The food here is by far the best in town! We used to drive to Hernando to eat most of the time. The kids love it and the service is great. We usually have hibachi shrimp or scallops. The rice is the best!! Make sure you get the onion soup and the salad with ginger dressing.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I order the 3 roll special so maybe I should have tried some of the specialty rolls. I thought they were okay but were pretty generic and they all tasted the same. Service was a little chaotic. Edamame came out a few seconds before my sushi. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of my family's favorites! The wait to be seated is usually very short. The servers are friendly and attentive.

The Hibachi Chicken is great! The chicken has a great flavor and the veggies are delicious - I'm not sure what they put in the rice, but it is addictive! We enjoy the Lobster Rangoon as an appetizer. I'm not personally a sushi fan, but my husband enjoys the fried Superman Roll. I highly recommend this local favorite!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Got hungry for a good Asian meal while camping near Batesville. Trip Advisor came through again, found this little gem and had a great lunch there. The sushi was yummy, and the box lunch was very tasty and well presented. We would definitely go back again.