“Dinner”

Thai Kasinee
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Strathpine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Really great food, lovely service, very clean. Stir fry basil and tofu sooo good. Serving sizes are very generous

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Best Thai I have had in a very long time. The meals were so fresh and tasted amazing. Great atmosphere and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Decided to go there for my Birthday dinner tonight with my family I had the Thai Beef salad it was perfect, vege spring rolls and chicken satay for starter, yellow curry, roti, rice and the chilli roast duck everything was just perfect. We will be back.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This is the best Thai food I have ever had!! I would highly recommend the #40 with chicken and the panang curry with chicken!! The service is excellent and quick I have never waited more then 10 minutes for my meal and the staff are absolutely lovely!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I went there as it was recommended by a few people and it didn't disappoint. My partner over his curry and my Thai salad was fresh and we'll presented. Enjoy.