“Best of Biloxi”
Review of Patio 44

Patio 44
Reserve with OpenTable
Patio 44 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We have eaten at many excellent restaurants in the Biloxi area over the years. We visit annually for a conference and are in town for several days. We attended a dinner hosted by a company and this was the best food we have had anywhere on the coast. Our table ordered a variety of dishes, all very good. We had crab cakes and fried crab claws to start, then hubby had blackened redfish with smoked Gouda cheese grits. My favorite dish is shrimp and grits. I've eaten them at many places but these were the best I've had. Grits were creamy and delicious. Shrimp were very fresh, cooked perfectly with enough spice to add bite but not over power the shrimp. Dessert was one of our favs, white chocolate bread pudding, perfectly done, creamy with a little crunch on the top and not overly sweet. We WILL be back! Well done Patio 44!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Fried green tomatoes were excellent. Red fish was very good. Fun atmosphere for a group, would go back to again.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here last night as a part of a conference. We had a private dining area. The servers could not have been more amenable. There were approximately six or seven tables of six. White linen cloths and napkins. Three courses: salad, choice of four entrees and bread pudding for dessert. The salad was fresh and large. Three at our table had the filet. My husband had the redfish and grits with Gouda cheese. The person seated next to me had shrimp and grits. My filet I ordered medium rare. Flavorful and cooked to perfection. Came with grilled asparagus. I tried my husband's fish and grits- really good. Huge selection of wines in a cool display by the door. Nice bar area as well. Would go back.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Had not read any reviews before locals recommended it for a late lunch; but we agree with every 5 star already submitted. Hit them at an awkward time -3pm on Friday and were in a hurry to make it to Beauvior. Staff suggested quick bites and they delivered . Fried egg BLT, fried green tomatoes with crawfish etouffe; and grilled salmon Caesar salad all delicious. We were only sad that we were in a rush: so came back before leaving town for a more relaxed visit. Great service again; this time we
Both went for shrimp dishes although we usually prefer fish. He
Had blackened shrimp tacos and chose Gouda grits side- raved. I had the Gouda shrimp and grits and I can't say enough about this dish. The grits were delightfully creamy
Yet light; the shrimp are sautéed just enough to get a hint of crust-
Important to me so I checked with the server- don't care for them to appear just poached(slimy- it's a texture thing) and he was correct that I would be happy. The heat from the delicate, not heavy sauce was just right .Only managed to talk ourselves into splitting the bread pudding because we knew it would be worth it-
Way better than Mary Mahoneys- and we were very stuffed yet very happy . A can't miss restaurant indeed

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We totally loved this place. We started with the blue crab fondue which was wonderful. Came with crusty bread. I had the wedge salad and shrimp fettuccine which was loaded with shrimp in gouda cheese. Another had the cobe (not sure of the spelling) fish with the gouda grits which he said were fantastic, another had a dinner salad which he pronounced as very good. Service was excellent and food was great. Would come here again.

Been to Patio 44? Share your experiences!