Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Reviewed 13 January 2021
GWVan
Port Orange, Florida
No Treasure To Be Found

On arrival it was very confusing and no signs directing you to which door to enter. You have to... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2020
Grayfox46

Recommended experiences in and around Biloxi
from US$13.62
More Info
All reviews two floors crab legs second floor table games free drinks clams slot machines free play front desk players card beau rivage den buffet casino dealers tb room
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Seemed smaller than the other casinos but nice enough. I looked them up on line and wish I could have gone pre Katrina when they were in the giant pirate ship barge building.

Date of experience: January 2021
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the review. While everyone misses the days of the pirate-themed barge, it is hard to believe that that was nearly 17 years ago. We've been operating in our current location nearly twice as long as we operated on the barge pre-Katrina. While we may not be swashbuckling anymore, we remain a local favorite gambling spot and without a doubt the best seafood buffet on the entire coast. We hope you'll continue to visit and, if you want to, feel free to wear your eye-patch anytime, matey!

Reviewed 7 January 2021

The smoking by the patrons was horrendous. One could cut the smoke with a knife because it was so thick. People were on top of each other and not social distancing. I had an experience where a young lady got up from the gambling table came over to where I was playing a slot machine and she lit up a cigarette blowing the smoke in my direction. The part that really ticks me off is that masks are required but people smoking do not have to wear one when smoking. The amount of people smoking was ridiculous. My wife and I were one of the few people and maybe the only ones not smoking.
I will not go to Treasure Bay for my gaming when I visit Biloxi, I do not recommend gambling here. In addition to the smoke, the machines were extremely tight with very few payouts.

Date of experience: January 2021
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent visit. It is regrettable that we were unable to meet your expectations. While I'm sure you're aware that smoking is allowed in most coastal casino properties, it might be informative to know that our property, by far the most historic, faces many challenges that these other properties do not. We work hard to find ways to mitigate the ventilation issue with many innovative solutions in the works. We hope that some time in the future you may reconsider giving us another try.

Reviewed 29 December 2020

I have visited multiple times and every time seems to get a little worse. We have stayed in the hotel numerous times, which consisted of our toilet constantely stopping up, ceiling tiles hanging out of place, getting sick after eating at the Den once, getting on the elevator and having it start to go up and the doors still open. I actually recently fell going down the stairs at which time there were two employees in the stairwell and neither of them made an effort to help or even ask if I were ok. I have also had a situation accure in which I felt was a safety concern. A family had entered the room adjacent to ours and made a comment about something being over the mirror in our room. The staff there could use a little more training with kindness to their guest rather than rudeness. I have never stayed at a hotel where their bellhop tells you to push the cart until a comment is made and then decides to do his job. I will say that I have had one security officer that actually treated us with respect to the utmost when he helped with a issue with my vehicle in the parking lot and didn't leave until he made sure everything was good. This casino is the only one that I would seriously have to say that when I go there I have nothing but rudeness and attitude. It wouldn't be a bad casino if the staff would show a little respect to their guests.

Date of experience: November 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Sadly, I see we did not meet your expectations. That is very regrettable. I've seen a more recent review from you indicating that you've given us another try and seen some improvement, so that is progress that I'm happy to report to management. We will continue to train and coach our crew and hope that you will note the positive effects of this in further reviews.

Reviewed 13 November 2020

We had spent 1 hour there on the slot machines and we had won a jackpot, then the waiters offered us free drinks, then we were gone and we did not come back.

Date of experience: September 2020

Thanks so much for the five star review. Hopefully you'll return soon and win some more!

Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

I’ve been here several times never hit anything, I don’t expect to win but I do expect to hit a little to play on otherwise won’t be back

Date of experience: November 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Patricia. Hopefully your luck will turn around the next time you visit us. We appreciate our loyal guests and look forward to you hitting that jackpot very soon!