All reviews full kitchen washer and dryer bedroom suite half bath sleeper sofa souvenir shop private balcony living area third floor waffle house beach view continental breakfast spring break definitely stay here again parking garage get away great room
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I new it wouldn't be warm and sunny, but a great rate on a great hotel could make for the best getaway!

The staff offered a room up grade due to the unavailability of our purchased room type. The staff was welcoming with more than pleasant attitudes.

We were given a two bedroom, two bathroom, one with a soaker tub, large glass shower, also a kitchen, living room, and large balcony with entrances off the living room and the master.

I was very pleased with my stay, and since this I have continued to monitor prices for my return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shassidy B
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We booked this hotel recently for a wedding. We loved the fact that it was rated 3.5 stars so that was a deciding factor. The hotel is perfectly located next to bars, restaurants and the beach. We paid 220.00 per night with a street view, so decided to upgrade to a beach view for 33.00 additional dollars per night. The appliances are great but the room is seriously out dated. Old furniture and decor. We were also charged 250.00 for having cigars in the room without smoking. After nearly 15 calls to speak with a manager, and them not calling me back, she refused to credit my card for the 250.00. We were very aware of the no smoking on the balcony and in the room, but apparently evidence of smoking is enough for a charge. I'm thinking CSI Biloxi. Great location but I would sleep on the beach before I stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Q2081EQcynthiab
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Poorly designed suites! We stayed in a King Suite. Had two bedrooms and 1 bath and a half. Full bath is inside master bedroom. So everyone has to go into master bedroom to bath or shower. It had a nice deep tub and a nice shower stall but they are both in the same bathroom and can only get to it by walking through the master bedroom! Bathroom doors would not stay closed or locked. You never had privacy to shower, bathe, or use restroom. Doors would slide open without you realizing! They only left 3 towels for a suite that sleeps 6!
Resturant hardly ever open. Staff would say it was open but no one was in there! Caught breakfast one morning and eggs had a funny taste. Horrible eggs& sausage. Didn’t have bacon.
Beds were comfortable, suite was clean but two chairs in living area would goose you when you sat in them. Furniture was not as nice as photos showed on web. Staff was friendly and helpful but we did have to wait for our room when arrived at 3:30 pm. It was no as nice as pictured and definitely not worth the price. We would not waste our money staying there again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We found this hotel last year for Memorial Day weekend and LOVED it! This year, we brought my parents - 6 total. We specifically requested the 2 bedroom on the top floor. I booked 1/9/18. I called 2 weeks before our arrival to ensure our reservation was still in place and was told that we are on the 8th floor, ocean facing (since this room only goes up to the 8th floor). We arrived early (our fault) and killed a few hours. We did not check in until after 4:30. The lobby was packed with others just like us waiting. There was some sort of house keeping disaster from what we gathered. Then they put us in 1610, not the room we specifically requested and was told we were going to be in. 1610 has NO A/C in the second bedroom. We called maintenance roughly 15 times. He told us it was blowing cold air but it was about 85 degrees in there. He offered to find a fan but never showed up with one and then tells my mother they did not have any fans. It was miserable! When we checked in, there were 2 towels in each bathroom so we had to find the housekeeper and she gave us plenty but it felt like they were not ready for us to check in. The staff was nice but did nothing to help us. We closed all of the curtains to try and keep the room as cool as possible but nothing helped. Around 3pm, the heat was smothering! The sofa bed was broken so my kids had to sleep sideways in the middle to prevent rolling off. My husband tried to salvage some of the trip by getting drinks at the bar except there was no alcohol in them. When we asked, they forgot to add it...what kind of excuse is that??? i'm hoping they were having a really bad day.

Room Tip: The view of the ocean was amazing, great access to the beach. Avoid room 1610.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank clay s
Reviewed 30 May 2018

First, the staff here were very friendly and helpful. We only stayed 1 night but the location and closeness to the beach was what really made this hotel worth it, for us. We have a 1 year old and did not want to have to drag our beach items across the main road, which is where most of the hotels are but this one is right on the beach. Our room was big, clean, and comfortable. We had the "partial" water view but it was great and the patio was large, as well.
My only complaint, and this was more my boyfriends complaint, is that the bar/restaurant advertised didn't appear to be open and he was dissatisfied with the 'look'. I never looked at it and didnt need anything from it so it's hard to fault that. I'm simply including this for any travelers if that is something they are looking to make use of or excited about. There is a full bar/restaurant, litterally on the beach next door that it is a 2 minute walk.
The beach access is around the pool and lobby is on 3rd floor so you have to go in the parking garage and take elevator up to check in. Take note, that slightly confused us when first arriving. Overall, we had a great time here and enjoyed our room, which was the #1 feature I'm looking for in a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family