“Love the crab claws!!!”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

My favorite crab claws on the Mississippi gulf coast for sure. Good steaks and excellent atmosphere! Can't wait to go back again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,179)

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Recently picked Mary Mahoney's as a place for a Birthday Lunch and it was so great!. The food and the service was excellent. Of course the ambience can not be beat and is always so enjoyable.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Went here as a party of four and the food was just average for me, the good thing about this place was the very friendly service that we all got.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful courtyard and buildings. Delicious food and the service you would expect from the south. Thank you. I had the gumbo and the lunch special. I was hungry! The gumbo left me wanting more and I had a bowl. It was that good. The special was fried green tomatoes covered with crawfish and crab with a sauce that was pefectly seasoned. I finished it off with bread pudding. Yum!!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

A wonderful restaurant in an ancient building that goes back to 1737. The food and service were excellent and it was easy to see that this remains a favorite with lots of local regular customers. Try any of the "Imperial" dishes prepared with fresh lump crab meat and you will be pleased. My grilled grouper was so fresh and so well prepared that I believe it is the best grouper dish I have ever eaten.