Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
3,286 results
All reviewssteak and shakeblind tigermagnolia housemix and minglediamond loungesmall casinonew orleansslot machinesthe room was nicetable gameshotel and casinopool areagreat tripparking garagecasino floorget awayharrahs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Easy check in, but was not aware that a deposit plus, room charges was taken out immediately. The room was comfortable, but housekeeping should take extra care with dusting and there was some hair in shower. My husband and I had our anniversary dinner at the Magnolia house and was seated in a secluded area. We where enjoying the music and until another group of people came in, wanted the music turned down and then there was no music, but their loud conversation. It should have been turned down to a happy medium.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Brittany M, Marketing Coordinator at Harrah's Gulf Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the Harrah's team, I thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay at our hotel and casino. We truly appreciate your candid feedback. It is feedback such as yours that helps our team improve.

All of your comments will be shared with our leadership team. Despite this negative experience, we hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Biloxi. Our staff would welcome the opportunity to show you the Harrah's experience that so many of our guests have grown fond of.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms were extremely clean, food was delicious, hospitality was great, The staff was very friendly, The attendants cleaned the rooms in a timely manner, I just wish that I could have won some money during my trip but overall it was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and casino! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to experience our excellent customer service. We believe in treating our guests like family - it's traditional Southern hospitality at its best.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

2 night stay here 2 weeks before official Spring Break. Fairly quiet still. Checkin quick and easy. Staff very accommodating. Did not eat in the hotel or go to the casino. Room Assigned room #1227 was very large, plush bedding. Coffee maker in room. Bathroom has nice shower head, body wash, shampoo and condition in pump dispensers. Plush towels. Only time every I had to 'turn on' the telephone to use it. They sit atop the clock and they are cordless. When you pick it up there is no dial tone. There is an ON button just above the number 1 on the keypad. Viola. . . . dial tone. Only other problem was safe was in locked position so had to call service to have them override the open code. They took about 30-45 minutes to arrive and but done in 2 minutes.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. It is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a blast...dealers very good and pleasant. Front desk staff speedy and polite. Housekeeping didn’t notice....that’s a good thing. Played golf at Golden Bear. Good challenge in good shape for March. Great staff. Will def return

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bradford L

Dear Bradford,

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

1. My first visit after I was married. My wife was allowed into casino. Then when her I'd expired a day or two later they would not let her in and would not accept passport as proff of age.

2. I go and get a room. The ice machine is broken down in the vending room is right across from said room. The people are slamming the door all night long because it's broken. And on top of that the beverage vending machine did not refund my dollar. I get transferred from that room leaving my toiletries in the bathroom. This occurs at night. In the morning like 7am I ask front desk to get toiletries out of room. When I return from work they said went there... I literally went up 2 floors and put my stuff down. Nothing was lost it was stolen for high end items and medication.

3. Look at the floor behind front desk... Trashy.

4. Much build up in pool resulting in leaves and foam, Gross! We took our little one out immediately.

5. No microwave, and you better have id to use credit card because if your not over 55 you will get I'd for the buffet. All the while on my second trip the elderly lady thinks the process is funny. Fyi im extremely educated in body language. All the while smirking when I bring my ID to her and looking back and forth near 6 times till she says i need my reading glasses almost laughing. I took from her and gave to a more competent employee. Do they season those shrimp????

6. NO fan in bathroom. Hallway doors sit 3/4 in above floor so if someone relieves themselves you smell in hall and in room if was your bathroom. Nice!

7. This last visit, and why I'm going thru all this trouble. A needle right next to my foot by trash can!? If I would of stepped on that I'd sue and go to hospital. Seriously!? On top of that "sorry housekeeping manager left his cell in office sit and wait" I've got work this time so I left and its going on 2 1/2 he no call back? Maybe he still hasn't found his phone.

Serious issues, poor funding, poor managment, emploiess, sanitary. Most of these people have to be complete drunk to be writing good reviews or they are fake.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family