“Service, Selection, Great Sushi”

Asahi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 98 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We've been there quite a few times and always find fresh top-notch sushi, spot on service, and a great value.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife did not know that this place had opened until driving by to go to another local favorite and found that they were closed on Monday, so we decided to try Anahi.

Clean restaurant. Comfortable seating. Good service. Great menu with many choices. Wife had sushi and I had steak hibachi (Med rare). Wife said the sushi was very good and fresh. My steak was perfectly cooked with great flavor and tenderness. Veggies include nice variety of broccoli, onion, zucchini, carrots, and mushrooms. The fried rice was the best I have ever had. The portions were fantastic. This is now our favorite Japanese restaurant. We will definitely go back. Discovered some our best friends have been there and had similar opinions.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This place has excellent Sushi. I have been spoiled with an excellent local Sushi restaurant for the past 25 + years. When we moved to the suburbs this past fall, I was in serch for a good sushi restaurant and FINALLY found it at this place. We have been here three times now and have found it to be consistently good. some of our favorite rolls: Okanowa, Tiger, Big Easy and Snow Crab nurato. If you love Sushi, give this place a try.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I have been here several times and have only eaten sushi. Other people in our party ordered off the menu and said everything was great. Whenever we want sushi this our place. Very clean and run nightly specials at dinner.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Great service food is good sushi are excellent the variety of roll and the fish are very fresh we will be back .