“A great place for a tasty meal”

Samaras Lebanese and Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Woonona
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Consistently tasty food. Great platters to share with friends and family. Kids liked the milkshakes. Coffee was strong and hit the spot. BYO and reasonably priced. Highly recommended

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A popular and busy restaurant serving a large range of authentic middle eastern (and a touch of Greek) food.
Busy, quick service, byo, incredibly popular (best to reserve a table on weekends).
So much delicious food in generous portions ...don't overdo the tasty entrees !
Serving staff very helpful.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at Samara’s with our son and his wife and we were delighted by the experience. Although very tightly packed the ambience was good and wait staff were excellent.

The food itself was terrific too: fresh, packed with flavour, wonderful sauces and condiments and tender meats. This is not a fine diner but nor is it a cafe, and so it had the right blend of style and taste.

It’s casual too, with some patrons in thongs and T-Shirts, and it’s fully BYO with cheap as chips corkage ($2.50pp!)

There is something on the menu to suits every taste and we will definitely go back...

We would recommend you make a booking, sit back and enjoy!

1  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Their food is absolutely delicious but I can only have about four mouthfuls before I start to feel sick from the excessive amounts of salt. The smell is so good I genuinely hate having to walk straight past the restaurant but I know if I get a meal I won’t be able to finish it. If you love a meal full of sodium then this place is definitely for you!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

enjoyed the food imensly , and have been recomended by others to try there food, they do great buisness food paks as well

1  Thank Iain D