“Delicious Indian Food”

Salt Indian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Padbury
Price range: US$18 - US$25
Description: Hi all after running a successful business in mindarie perth.now we have open our second restaurant in padbury perth.our aim to serve you best food and give great service consistently. Thank you.
Reviewed 22 March 2018

What a little gem this place is. Delicious Indian food and larger than normal serves. It was not a very busy night, so we had the restaurant to ourselves with just a couple of take away orders. Nice decor and friendly staff. We will definitely be eating here again.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Dysfunctional service, wait staff were always out the back. Often had to ring bell on the front counter to get attention. Food was reasonable good. Booked through Dimmi and received a confirmation and reminder of the booking bu when we got there they had no record. They suggested that we had booked elsewhere. We had the last table available but another party soon arrived with a known booking so we decided to leave for another restaurant. They decided to leave instead and go down the road (Anghiti, very good). Check Dimmi booking when I got home, there was no mistake, Dimmi offered a 20% discount, this did not happen.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered dinner via MenuLog.
I'm a huge fan of Indian food and this has to be some of the best local Indian I've had in many years.
To be honest, I haven't even seen their restaurant but the food we had delivered was sensational.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017

A small restaurant which also does takeaways. Indian food is not my favourite cuisine but this was exceptional & probably the best Indian meal that I have had. I dined with my wife & 2 friends using a Groupon deal. Excellent food, friendly & efficient service & good value. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here we enjoyed what we had especially the sticky toffee pudding was delicious staff were friendly and efficient

Date of visit: December 2017