“Always stop when visiting”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mikey's Cafe and Oyster House
Ranked #37 of 72 Restaurants in D'Iberville
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: D'Iberville is a city across the river from Biloxi, MS Located off I-10 and I-110 - it is in the area of Biloxi but is a city it's own. Please add this location. They are a local family business recovering from Katrina - American owned with all local seafood served with the best, least expensive oysters on the half shell. Great service, excellent location, great family, fun place.
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Dinner on the back deck is one of our special treats when we visit. My husband enjoys the oysters on the half shell and the shrimp poboy. For me it's the muffletta with a cup of gumbo. Cold beer tops it all off

Reviewed 3 March 2016

I have to guess they may no longer be in business. If someone knows something different please let me know as we're heading there end of April.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

We were very happy to discover this gem on our drive with the Hot Rod Power tour. We wanted some fresh local seafood and they didn't disappoint. We sat outside by the bayou so ambiance perfect. Oysters Rockefeller were well prepared with perfect amount of spinach and not overwhelmed by cheese. Fried shrimp delicious. Just right amount of breading and light on seasoning. We had great service and couldn't have been happier

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Mikey's on the Bayou is amazing. Saw review on trip adv, wrong phone no on internet. Checked into hotel and found out still open. New no. 228-818-9194. Great oysters!! 7/doz awesome soft shell crabs and onion rings. Super chunky batter, zero grease! Service was friendly & attentive. Nice experience would return often!

Reviewed 11 February 2015

great oysters and food, onion rings are wonderful with the homemade batter, nice bay front atmosphere