“Fearless fries ”

Belgicans
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite. The fries are twice fried, not sure how they do that. But they are nice and crispy. My wife and I shared a large "seafood special ". Baby shrimp, Cajun spices and a creamy sauce. Awesome, and enough for 2. I suggested they offer garlic fries along with the usual, maybe? Of course we'll go back. Need to try the one in Ocean Springs too.

1  Thank JackiLaw

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I have to say that this is one of the most unique places to eat because all that's available is fries. Not just fries with ketchup, but all kinds of fries that go with any sauce you can think of. They also have house specialties with range from nacho cheese to pulled pork to buffalo shrimp. They have small and large sizes and I highly recommend the small size because it's not small and it's really a good size portion for anyone wanting some salty goodness. The place was very clean as well and there were very clean bathrooms inside. There were drink machine fountains located near you when you walk in, and they allow free refills. If you like fries and would like to eat them in a weird or exotic way, try Belgicans, where "it's not just fries, it's a meal!"

1  Thank Landon P
Reviewed 26 July 2015

I thought this restaurant's idea to make meals out of fries was very unique and cool! My group ordered three different types of fries; the loaded, pulled pork, and the queso crawfish, and all were delicious! Definitely not a five star restaurant, but a really cool place to grab a quick snack or small meal.

1  Thank bbbaaafff
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect but it definitely wasn't regular ole frozen french fries with microwaved canned a day packaged toppings. Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

These fries are amazing! Cooked fresh and even when microwaved later, was still yummy! I had the roast and gravy and there was a good portion of meat on top. My husband had the special of the day which was the crawfish queso...so good! Of course we traded back n forth bc we couldn't decide which was better. We will come here every time we are near!