“Good fries”

Belgicans
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I love the french fries with ranch dressing and cheese. I don't eat here often because it's not healthy, but I do like to cheat on occasions. It's kinda dirty on the inside so I usually order to go.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My kids and I love fries, already. So for us to have discovered a place such as this was amazing! And then it's conveniently located in the same building as Bop's. This was just too good to be true!

The toppings are selected with perfection. The portions are perfect (for us). They only offer a small or large size, but don't let the 'small' fool you - you'll be very full! Most places that we go to, don't put enough toppings (cheese, bacon, what have you) and you're left with disappointment, when you get half way to the bottom, and no more toppings. But this place? They offer PLENTY enough of the selected toppings...for the entire tray...even the fries all the way a the bottom! Just order a variety of smalls to try them all.

This place is a huge hit with my kids. Now, every time we're in Biloxi, this is a family favorite!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I am a fry lover so when I came across this place, I was so excited! It was so yummy. My husband had seafood something & I had the roast beef. Both were fantastic! I wish we had one of these here in MS!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Any kind of toppings on fries that you could imagine. Taco loaded roast beef & gravy oh my its so hard to choose just one so get a sampler list 3 different fries... Cant wait to go back!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 3 February 2016

It's something different. Fries done fifty million ways is an amazingly awesome idea! Comfort food at tis best! So worth it!

1  Thank koverby1978