“Great! Tasty and fast.”

Belgicans
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I have been going here since they opened. They have a wide range of toppings to add to their great fries. Depending on what you get it can be a little expensive. The small serving is perfect, and a large is good to share or if you are super hungry.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

A must try!! So good! Locally owned and operated! They take fries to a new level!!
They only have fries with all different kinds of toppings, from shrimp to pulled pork. Try the sampler and get a little taste of 3 different ones. That's what I got. You go back again and again, trust me. worth the drive. I live over 100 miles away. Will more than likely be going back this weekend.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Decided to try something new, and this place was just down the block. Walked in and there were a few people at tables but no one behind the counter... I waited about 5 minutes, calling "hello" a few times to the back, but no one ever came out to wait on me. I could hear that someone was in the back room, called one more time, but was never acknowledged, so I left. Not going back.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I love the french fries with ranch dressing and cheese. I don't eat here often because it's not healthy, but I do like to cheat on occasions. It's kinda dirty on the inside so I usually order to go.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My kids and I love fries, already. So for us to have discovered a place such as this was amazing! And then it's conveniently located in the same building as Bop's. This was just too good to be true!

The toppings are selected with perfection. The portions are perfect (for us). They only offer a small or large size, but don't let the 'small' fool you - you'll be very full! Most places that we go to, don't put enough toppings (cheese, bacon, what have you) and you're left with disappointment, when you get half way to the bottom, and no more toppings. But this place? They offer PLENTY enough of the selected toppings...for the entire tray...even the fries all the way a the bottom! Just order a variety of smalls to try them all.

This place is a huge hit with my kids. Now, every time we're in Biloxi, this is a family favorite!